Wednesday 25 March 2015

Day Sixty-Nine (Guest Post)

The following is a guest post written and photographed by my lovely wife.


One of my favorite places to be in the Glebe (besides home of course) is the Third Avenue Spa on Bank Street at Third Avenue.  I snapped this photo yesterday when I went to meet a friend for an evening out.  That’s right, one of the estheticians who works at Third Avenue Spa has become a friend because the women who work there are AWESOME. 

Just walking in the door creates a sense of peace.  It smells amazing, the girls are incredibly friendly, the music is calming and of course the pedicures are heavenly.  I’ve been going to this spa for over 12 years, there’s nowhere else in the city that compares in terms of atmosphere and quality.  As with any successful business it’s the people that make this place great. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment