Wednesday 7 January 2015

Day Seven

My first milestone!  One week of pictures.  Who knew I would be able to keep this up?

Yesterday I walked home from work along Bank Street.  I enjoy the walk in winter because all the shops along the street are lit up and it is quite pretty.  I often stop in at a shop or two to get dinner ingredients or other necessities. 

As I was walking along between Third and Fourth Avenues I was struck by how pretty the local toy store Mrs. Tiggy Winkles looked.  Tiggy Winkles has been around since my childhood.  It has multiple locations now, but I believe that the first one was in the glebe.  It stocks a lot of high quality toys and I love taking my kids there.

In this cold and snowy weather I haven't been carrying a proper camera so as with a couple of earlier photos this was shot with an iPhone in low light with very cold hands so the quality is lousy.




No comments:

Post a Comment