Tuesday 13 January 2015

Day Thirteen

 
So, I hadn't told anyone about this little project, just in case I wimped out and gave up on it.  Today my Wife told everyone about it so now I'm stuck.  Guess I'm going to do three hundred and fifty two more.
 
So to celebrate, today's photo will be festive.
 
Just up the street from me is Mary's garden.  Mary spends a lot of time on her garden and it is something to see.  She is very knowledgeable about her many many many different species of plants and can tell you what each one is along with a plethora of other information.  She is proud to have many native species.
 
When I take the bus to work I walk past and almost always stop to smell the flowers, so to speak.  The garden is also a regular target for my camera - although I rarely succeed in capturing its beauty.
 
Although the Glebe has myriad opportunities for photos, I expect that Mary's garden will feature regularly here.  Here is a tree in her garden decked out for the holidays!
 

 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to walk past that wonderful garden every day. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have to show Mary this post!

    ReplyDelete