Friday 23 January 2015

Day Twenty-Three

The Glebe has been around a while and is characterized by a great variety of architecture.  As time passes, some older houses are demolished and replaced by new.  Sometimes the new homes are designed to match the older architecture and sometimes they are very modern in appearance.  I find the mix of styles to be pleasing to the eyes.  I expect I will post a number of photos of houses over the course of the year.

On the weekend, it was suggested that I take a particular photo on Clarey Avenue (which I will post another day), and I came across this house.  I was taken by the juxtaposition of newer front mud room with its bright colour and the older brick house. 



1 comment:

  1. I am jealous of the mudroom. Although I suppose technically speaking our front hall is a mudroom, it's just not meant to be.

    ReplyDelete