Saturday 10 January 2015

Day Ten

So, it was a beautiful sunny day today and I tried to take a lot of photos.  Unfortunately, somehow the exposure compensation setting on my camera got dialled up +3 and the cold made it it not want to work (I think).  So, I didn't get a lot of great photos.

In the winter Saturday tends to be winter sports day for my kids.  The older one skis (not in the Glebe) and the younger one is doing skating lessons (in the 'hood).  On the way to the ski hill we all stopped by the rink.

Beginning last year, because of construction at Mutchmor School, the rink that has traditionally been in one of the yards at Mutchmor has been moved to the Saint James tennis courts.  Located behind the Glebe Community Centre, the Saint James Tennis Club is a popular spot in the summer.  Now it is a great place to skate in the winter!






No comments:

Post a Comment